Random mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jony82

2 suggestions for the random mega thread to stop it getting nuked.

1. Code the thread so that only links can be posted I.e. it isn’t possible for someone to post someone’s name etc.
or
2. Code the thread so that all replies require reviewing and replies that aren’t just a link can be deleted before they’re posted

ghostuk

That
2 suggestions for the random mega thread to stop it getting nuked.

1. Code the thread so that only links can be posted I.e. it isn’t possible for someone to post someone’s name etc.
or
2. Code the thread so that all replies require reviewing and replies that aren’t just a link can be deleted before they’re posted
That's not why it gets nuked. The links get wiped by Mega because snitches tell the content providers about the link in the Random Mega thread as they think there is a chance the content provider will then ride them in return. Deluded grasses

SKAMAN

Blooming Fantastic i get some sort of virus on my laptop and by the time it got fixed the Random Mega's have been wiped out,i was really looking forward to catching up on what i may have missed out on but alas it's not to be,this was by far the best thing i had stumbled across,anybody know of where i can find something similar on here

Status
Not open for further replies.