Natasha Hamilton

Cesare-Cipher

we see posts like this to cancer all the time, its as if they think the people there have any sway or power here.... posted by sad people from here who like to use multiple profiles in my opinion. muller, are you playing silly games again?

oh, and using a name such as yours will not do you any favours or get you taken seriously. just saying.

Same M.O. and Muller can't help himself because he is a Pathological Liar.

PharoahEgypt

We'll get them, eventually. When all the traders who are willing to pay have exhausted demand. Or one of them falls out with another so leaks them for the hell of it. Like how we mere mortals often get to see them...

Reaperman86

tbf these threads are getting ridiculous now. Goes from here's some previews to bitching about people claiming to have the rest to then asking what else is there. Would be useful to have the threads tidied up and just get a discussion one on the go and leave the threads for the leaks to be just for that. I know this post kinda contradicts my point but could do with a clean up around the forum

PharoahEgypt

tbf these threads are getting ridiculous now. Goes from here's some previews to bitching about people claiming to have the rest to then asking what else is there. Would be useful to have the threads tidied up and just get a discussion one on the go and leave the threads for the leaks to be just for that. I know this post kinda contradicts my point but could do with a clean up around the forum

Unfortunately, you have to make such a post to make the point. I agree, the forum does need a damn good tidy up; but sadly the same morons, trolls, & idiots will still soon add more of the same. It's a never ending battle... And yet another post adding to it again. lol.

StevLevTheRev

Sadly, that failed, as I am sure many of us longer members remember the "Can you please stop talking." post from last year some time, and the shit show that turned into. The sad fact is, that as much as the repeat offenders of trolling/creating multiple accounts are saying we're here everyday, all day... They keep making multiple accounts just to come back and be jackasses and get banned, and create another account, rinse and repeat. There's always going to be the same assholes.

J

JustAmazing82

I never opened that thread as I could see from the title what a joke it was.
I’ve made it no secret that I hate the bickering and trolling on this forum, which is why I asked Fapper (and he accepted) to let me help deal with it. No one wants to go on a forum and read through crap with people taking the piss, but there unfortunately are some people, as a couple of you eluded to, who make it impossible.

I like to think that with the exception of one person in particular (and we all know who that is), these forums are beginning to become a bit more troll free.

S

Sounds.Like.A.You.Problem

I never ... I could see ...
I’ve made it no secret ... I hate ... I asked ...

I like to think ...

I, I, I, I! Me me mememememe.... You see a pattern? You know what's the common thread between you and that other idiot what started the thread you are mentioning? Ego. Take your fucking ego out of it. Do not argue with him, or anyone for that matter. You are a fucking moderator, act like one. Just remove people (like you should do with this account). You are not making it easy for yourself, everything you say makes this whole ordeal appear like an ego trip. You are not more important than you were before you became a mod, do your job and shut up.

J

JustAmazing82

And there to prove my point, here he is. Captain desperate.

This is a guy who has some major butthurt.

PharoahEgypt

I, I, I, I! Me me mememememe.... You see a pattern? You know what's the common thread between you and that other idiot what started the thread you are mentioning? Ego. Take your fucking ego out of it. Do not argue with him, or anyone for that matter. You are a fucking moderator, act like one. Just remove people (like you should do with this account). You are not making it easy for yourself, everything you say makes this whole ordeal appear like an ego trip. You are not more important than you were before you became a mod, do your job and shut up.

Have you any idea just how sadder & more desperate you're making yourself look by the day, Muller? Clearly not; you have serious mental issues?!!!

G

Gekkericky

I can’t wait for this set. Are there pictures of her making out?

R

Reap the whirlwind

No, loads of topless selfies, few pussy pics & see through underwear and a vid in her underwear and the uncensored BJ pic but nothing with a guy apart from that
Is it still retaining a high trading price or is the value falling enough for the set to drop soon,what do you think?