Natasha Hamilton

StevLevTheRev

because i never said im going to share it. Im here to pass on informations about existing and rumored sets. If that means im forced to leak every set i have or heard about.............well then im probably out.

@prefappening Don't let them get to you. Most (not all) haven't shared shit and will just break your balls for it. Even if you post a preview, or a couple of pics, they'll have more excuses.

because i never said im going to share it. Im here to pass on informations about existing and rumored sets. If that means im forced to leak every set i have or heard about.............well then im probably out.
You know what kind of people turn up just to tell everyone what exists without posting anything? People who are making shit up. GTFO. You got nothing but the withdrawal symptoms yo momma gave you.

J

JustAmazing82

Prefappening,

Can you please give us some insight as to why prefappeningisfullofshit has a matching IP address to yours? It seems unusual that someone would create an account to troll themselves.

PharoahEgypt

I thought most of this trolling had stopped.... I was clearly hoping against hope... Boring. Turning threads to shite once more. Give it up guys!

Muller, you protest so much about other people being here every day, but no one's here as often as you... Under multiple names too... Get a life, get a dog... But just get out of here!!

PharoahEgypt

we see posts like this to cancer all the time, its as if they think the people there have any sway or power here.... posted by sad people from here who like to use multiple profiles in my opinion. muller, are you playing silly games again?

oh, and using a name such as yours will not do you any favours or get you taken seriously. just saying.