Maryse [WWE]

R

Roode1

Apparently this is a leak teaser of Maryse.... People have compared and many said it's real .. Hoping something comes of it the one with green and white bikini is the reference image ,

Attachments

• IMG_2809.JPG
    IMG_2809.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 1,805

Crouchie

Gold Member
Apparently this is a leak teaser of Maryse.... People have compared and many said it's real .. Hoping something comes of it the one with green and white bikini is the reference image ,
She had a few earlier leaks. Think they were posted in the WWE Divas thread and her non leak thread. Seem to recall talk of no nudes at the time. Shame, much better looking than most of the current WWE ladies. Terrible boob job though. At least in her case there are always the Playboy shoots. Unfortunately given she works with her husband she was always likely to not need to take nudes to send to him.

T

Tyler Black

It's real I posted that early you can tell she was pushing her tits together on the 2nd photo cause there not that big but apparently it's from the leaks that we saw from her before but just wasn't released not sure if there's more but if there is I'll be on it!

J

Jobe1

I hope there is, yeh she's done playboy but that was years ago and I prefer homemade un edited nudes

T

Tyler Black

I hope there is, yeh she's done playboy but that was years ago and I prefer homemade un edited nudes
Same but we haven't had a wwe leak in 3 months so idk if we will get one anytime soon