Kim Kardashian

Do u like this?

• Total voters

Freehawaii808

I know we've seen pretty much everything on Kim but she just got robbed of a bunch of stuff including a couple cell phones....wonder if they found anything good on there :p

Jayman

I know we've seen pretty much everything on Kim but she just got robbed of a bunch of stuff including a couple cell phones....wonder if they found anything good on there :p

I cannot stand her, but she was robbed at gun point while her kids were in the flat. She was begging for her life and I am sure her kids life. Show some respect

sam361

I cannot stand her, but she was robbed at gun point while her kids were in the flat. She was begging for her life and I am sure her kids life. Show some respect
Actually her kids weren't with her when the whole thing happened. She was there all by herself.

Phooey

I smell an insurance scam. Kayne was just blabbering about being broke. So we are to believe her bodyguard was busy with her sisters. With all their money, they only have one bodyguard in Paris where Muslim terrorism has been rampant? Kim being kidnapped by ISIS would be a hell of a propaganda victory. No way do they not take extra precautions. Somebody send for Banacek.

Jayman

Hahaha are you really trying to white knight me on a forum about nude stolen pictures from celebrities phones? Really buddy?! We are all terrible people here :)

Bit of a difference of hacking into someones email and pointing a gun at them, tying them up and them begging for their life.

But you go ahead and keep thinking I am white knighting Kim K.

Freehawaii808

Bit of a difference of hacking into someones email and pointing a gun at them, tying them up and them begging for their life.

But you go ahead and keep thinking I am white knighting Kim K.

Again, nude picture site....not A Kardashian sympathy site buddy ;)

Last edited:

Baldrich

I hope this isn't off topic, but what do you figure her hip measurement is?
I know a lot of web sites list her at 39" hip measurement, but I don't think so. If you compare her height (63") to the width of her hips, the ratio seems to indicate that she is 14" to 15" across the hips, equating to hip measurements of 42" or more given he roundness.

I'm not criticizing her looks, I'm just wondering if others are seeing this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Other Models 4
C OnlyFans 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 375
H Celebrity Leaked Photos 43
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 173