Jorgie Porter apparent leak?

PharoahEgypt

First username arsehole. Not been banned once. lol? Are you a teenage girl or something?

nope. nor did i come here for the explicit reason of winding up other members while having zero positive input in the process..... what pix or sensible info have you ever provided that other members might wish to thank you for..?

Willoughbooby

nope. nor did i come here for the explicit reason of winding up other members while having zero positive input in the process..... what pix or sensible info have you ever provided that other members might wish to thank you for..?
I don't exactly see eye to eye with Pharoah but he has a point here. People whinging and moaning yet never contributing anything of any note. I come on here for wank material, if you come on here to argue you need to give your head a wobble and sort your shit out.

StevLevTheRev

Lol, the newbies are running a muck again... first captain "I'll fix the forum from the useless posts" and then, new guy who just runs his moth at people who have been here since day 1... fuck me this place got worse

D

Daddybiykane1

Lol, the newbies are running a muck again... first captain "I'll fix the forum from the useless posts" and then, new guy who just runs his moth at people who have been here since day 1... fuck me this place got worse
Your a new member

PharoahEgypt

It’s shopped she’s never had her nips out in any kind of shoot

I'd disagree. Seems to be outtakes from her 2012 FHM shoot. Exif data backs this up too.

We'd all have poo-poohed those Ronda ESPN outtakes at one time? But they seem to be the new 'leaks', & better quality shots by far.

Horn2828

I'd say definitely real. Most women from Hollioakes did shoots like this and all has nipples shopped out. Just look for the Gemma Atkinson wet t-shirt shot. Also if you search for Jorgies topless holiday pics you'll see nips are the same size.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Requests 0
J Other Models 1
G Other Models 4
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 128
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 21