Jennifer Aniston

themaestro

Was she not meant to do a full frontal scene in Wanderlust but cause she started going with the director or something she demanded the scene get changed/removed?

So that scene must exist somewhere. Whether itll ever surface or not I highly doubt it

Yeah, it was filmed. Her topless scene was even included when they screened the movie at a few festivals. It exists somewhere. So does topless footage from The Break Up and supposedly Horrible Bosses, too.

Tda183

Apart from the leaked image from The Break Up movie, the only other topless pictures of her are paparazzi ones from the early 2000s. She sued over them
Ahh the good old days of robbs celebs
They're quite hard to find these days. I remember Robb's Celebs had them back in the day. Here's the only one I could fine.

You must be logged-in or registered for see images

Thomjones1

Are you sure there were other pics ? This is the only one I've ever seen.
They can't be completely erased from the internet.

These were included with the one posted but everyone says they're not her. So either they lied about her suing people over topless pics, those pics never came out, or people are wrong about it not being her. But these were the ones printed in newspapers. It's possible she sued simply bc they were advertising it's her.

Attachments

• 2f7_00004662_ja04.jpg
    2f7_00004662_ja04.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,008
  • 32e_00004663_ja05.jpg
    32e_00004663_ja05.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3,129