How come certain girls threads get taken down straight away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted a thread for a particularl girl a couple of times now and the thread is always taken down before there are any replies at all.

Why is this?

R

Reap the whirlwind

Depends who the girl is, if you post correct links to their adult sites, some are on here and if you spell their name correctly when they search it comes up, they then file DMCA and it is taken down, that then requires a new thread as each DMCA can only be used for the specific thread, so they can’t file one and have that cover future thread, so be a bit clever in how you spell their names, who have you posted we can check why they were deleted.

Depends who the girl is, if you post correct links to their adult sites, some are on here and if you spell their name correctly when they search it comes up, they then file DMCA and it is taken down, that then requires a new thread as each DMCA can only be used for the specific thread, so they can’t file one and have that cover future thread, so be a bit clever in how you spell their names, who have you posted we can check why they were deleted.

I'll try to spell it differently d e m i d e v i n e.

I did post links so I'm guessing that's why they were taken down. My latest post does seem to still be up. Thanks for the info

Jakeblo1987

Have submitted a photo twice now of a pic I found on Vola of Lacey Turner which looks like she's taking a photo on her phone with her legs open. How come this has not been submitted please? I havent even had a "thanks but no thanks" from any of the mods in my email explaining why its been rejected. :rolleyes:

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Have submitted a photo twice now of a pic I found on Vola of Lacey Turner which looks like she's taking a photo on her phone with her legs open. How come this has not been submitted please? I havent even had a "thanks but no thanks" from any of the mods in my email explaining why its been rejected. :rolleyes:
the photo you have submitted is not her, just some random chick. the mod who deleted it said they sent you an alert to let you know it was not her

Jakeblo1987

the photo you have submitted is not her, just some random chick. the mod who deleted it said they sent you an alert to let you know it was not her

Ok thanks Scud. My apologies. Definately nothing in my alerts though. Just double checked. Thanks for coming back to me.

Johnnyrockets

Cos they’re not stupid and know how to look for their stolen content, and are usually with the DMCA defender or Verified Associates. Verified associates are shit hot too, they use all sorts of techniques to look for copyrighted material

Status
Not open for further replies.