Footballer thread

Jayloves

Did the footballer thread close?

Sorry if it's not part of the rules asking etc, I have a few images I was going to add so just wondered

rappy

DMCA from what? Basically all Instagram photos. Mods got an answer?

I dunno the Boxing thread suffered that fate, or one of the girls vanity searched herself on google and saw the thread and emailed the site

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
It’s been DMCA’d but unlike some which we can undelete this one has been completely wiped, if ANYBODY was posted who has leaked pictures then it’s pretty much guaranteed to of been reported for DMCA, it’s why we say keep the leaks and only fans content in their separate threads and sections as it only takes one picture in the wrong thread to be reported and the whole thread is removed, will have to go again, follow the simple rules and the thread will be fine, no slying leaks in or OF content especially the ex Charlton player, she has a thread on here and it gets dmca’d regularly,if you post her content in the footballers thread you will lose the thread as she will be on it.

Jayloves

It’s been DMCA’d but unlike some which we can undelete this one has been completely wiped, if ANYBODY was posted who has leaked pictures then it’s pretty much guaranteed to of been reported for DMCA, it’s why we say keep the leaks and only fans content in their separate threads and sections as it only takes one picture in the wrong thread to be reported and the whole thread is removed, will have to go again, follow the simple rules and the thread will be fine, no slying leaks in or OF content especially the ex Charlton player, she has a thread on here and it gets dmca’d regularly,if you post her content in the footballers thread you will lose the thread as she will be on it.
Thank you for your response