Following Forum Sections

john_bob

People posting pictures need to pay attention to the sections in which the pictures are posted. This is getting WAY out of hand. At least 85% of the pictures posted in the leaks section are not leaks and at least 65% of everything posted to the nude section aren't nudes in any way. I don't typically like pointing the finger at admins but if even they can't follow the framework that's been established the situation will only continue getting worse and worse.

If there is a new post in leaks it shouldn't be a question as to whether or not it's a leak - same with the nude section. Snapchat/instagram posts, beach pictures, press events, and other photos are not, by definition, leaked photos. At best they're nudes and should be posted as such. If this cannot be followed then the sections need to be renamed to reflect the current attitude of complete chaos and disorganization.

It's not hard to get it right, and indeed only takes a few seconds to double check the posting location or to consider where pictures should go. Is it a leak? If not don't post it there. If not a leak, is it a nude picture? No? Then the sexy section is as far as it can go.

The inability to post in the correct location is both disturbing and frustrating. Disturbing in that it's really not hard to read and follow directions, and the fact that no one that posts pictures seems to give a shit about organization is frustrating. I've offered before, and I offer once again, to go through and, single-handedly if necessary, sort through the bullshit that's been posted and move the pictures to the correct places because I, and many others that have posted on this issue, actually think that following the rules are necessary if this page is to actually perform the function for which it was established efficiently.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TL;DR: stop posting pictures in the wrong places, and I volunteer once again to fix this bullshit by myself if I must.

PharoahEgypt

Have you tried contacting the main guys with your worries? @crapper or @fapper ??

They are the men who can resolve this; or you have another option open, which is what others who don't like the smell in here choose....