Emma Watson nude, tried to be so accurate

F

FeJoke2009

Don't you fucking laugh either your on my list of enemies aswell I ain't forgot about you bez bitch go get a job at Nestlé sticking your dick in the chocolate pot
t

Geardagas

I hate heavy metal, I've never played world of Warcraft in my life, and I never threatened to sue yahoo. You suck at doxing.

CrappersTinyCock

Hi my name is Geardagas.236879 and I like playing with my dick on world of warcraft and listening to heavy metal and

Hi my name is Gaydagas and I was born 10th June 1980 and I like sucking dick on world of warcraft and threatening to sue Yahoo oh I frequent a lot of forums aswell
Dude, stop flirting with him. He hates homosexuals and this isn't the place for it.

V

VaginaSmart

No...no you're not. No Seal would make the claims you just did. In fact all you have done is proven you are a worthless troll. BTW asshat your claims fall under the category of stolen valor which is illegal. Want my information? i'll happily give it to you and when you (highly doubtful) show up I'll open the door wide and introduce you the vast community of Veterans where I live. So buddy, nut up or shut up.
I literally copy/pasted an ancient meme. Get your mother to make you dinner, it might calm you down.

Dude, stop flirting with him. He hates homosexuals and this isn't the place for it.
For the last time DickSmart, not wanting to see penis does not mean you hate homosexuals. I can't help but notice that you once again managed to get male genitalia into your name, though.

CrappersTinyCock

For the last time DickSmart, not wanting to see penis does not mean you hate homosexuals. I can't help but notice that you once again managed to get male genitalia into your name, though.
And unlike last time, this username actually is a penis reference. You don't have to come up with excuses this time for seeing cock where none exist.

It's a joyous occasion!

V

VaginaSmart

In other words, you think a penis reference is a joyous occasion. But everyone already knows that you are gayer than the locker room at the ice capades.

V

VaginaSmart

And I thought the locker room thing was very clever, even though I stole it from will and grace. Funny isn't it, that a dude you call a homophobe watches shows about gay dudes.

V

VaginaSmart

No dicksmart, calling everyone a homophobe while you basically beg for naked men is a clear indicator of inherent butt piracy

EmmaGranger19

Just because a guy doesn’t want to look at another mans penis doesn’t mean he’s homophobic. I don’t like looking at another mans penis except for my boyfriends so what does that make me? And my female friends don’t like looking at other females bodies but that doesn’t make them homophobic. I on he other hand don’t have a problem looking at the female form and I don’t consider myself to be gay. But the point is just because someone doesn’t want too look at the same sex’s genitalia doesn’t mean they’re homophobic

V

VaginaSmart

Literally the only people who are desperate to slap the meaningless 'homophobe' label on people are gays or closet gays.

EmmaGranger19

Literally the only people who are desperate to slap the meaningless 'homophobe' label on people are gays or closet gays.

I agree. I can honestly say that I don’t know any guys who can sit there and look at another guys penis and be like “oh that’s nice I think I’ll look at that a little longer and get excited seeing a guy naked.” I don’t care if someone’s gay or not but straight people shouldn’t be punished cause they don’t like seeing the same sex naked