Eden-Taylor-Draper-Leaked-The-Fappening-1-The-Fappening-Blog.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4,490
  • Eden-Taylor-Draper-Leaked-The-Fappening-3-The-Fappening-Blog-768x1024.jpg
    Eden-Taylor-Draper-Leaked-The-Fappening-3-The-Fappening-Blog-768x1024.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 3,330

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
Over 300 absolutely pointless comments removed page upon page of arguments over the last 3 years, be aware there are underage pictures of her they are not to be posted for comparison or any other reason, her leaks are now available, if you don’t have content or VIABLE information then just hit the like button on the post, it saves losing content and having to Wade through a pathetic amount of comments to get to the good stuff, thread has now gone from 14 pages to 2 containing all content released so far!

misfit_bazh69

If I find the set how would I know which ones not to post?

Surely she wouldn't look that much different so maybe hard to tell, unless it's obvious.

Don't want to get banned so I take it they would just get took down and I'd be informed rather than a straight ban??

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
If I find the set how would I know which ones not to post?

Surely she wouldn't look that much different so maybe hard to tell, unless it's obvious.

Don't want to get banned so I take it they would just get took down and I'd be informed rather than a straight ban??
Underage would be removed immediately many on here already know which ones are underage as it took up quite a part of the thread discussing it along with the term nonce being thrown around, her legit set contains no underage pictures so shouldn’t be a problem, and to answer your question yes you would be given a heads up rather than a ban, this is more aimed at anyone posting singular pictures as a face comparison which are completely Non Nude but in which she is underage

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Just gone over my Eden Screencaps from the show collection and noticed that she changed her hair colour from brown to blond around her 18th birthday. So any pictures with her with brown hair are ILLEGAL and underage.
So you’re saying you’ve got pictures of her with both hair colours as you have noticed the change in hair colour, so you have ILLEGAL underage pictures?o_O

sisterfister6969

Just gone over my Eden Screencaps from the show collection and noticed that she changed her hair colour from brown to blond around her 18th birthday. So any pictures with her with brown hair are ILLEGAL and underage.

So at what date exactly did she dye her hair blonde?? Somewhere around her 18th? Was it before or after? You don't know do you.

The Grand Master

ok so I have taken the post down. My screencaps have the wrong dates on them. Eden's first time blonde on screen was December 2017 two years AFTER she turned 18 in real life. My mistake. Sorry