Easy £100 to be made

bigjimking

Might want to answer the question instead of just having conversations via inbox, ban incoming unless some response shown
Why does shite like this get allowed on without any problems but anytime I've tried to raise a thread it has to go through admin approval and doesn't appear until about 24hrs later?

R

Reap the whirlwind

Why does shite like this get allowed on without any problems but anytime I've tried to raise a thread it has to go through admin approval and doesn't appear until about 24hrs later?
All threads go through admin approval, he could of changed the title of the thread after it was approved, but as it’s in off topic all stupid topics are allowed in there within reason, what threads of yours have been refused?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
every thread you have made has been approved, out of the 6 threads you have made 2 have gone down, your Amber Leah thread was nuked because she DMCA'd it and there was already a more popular and used thread of jem cox. so i dont know what you are on about.

this was a new kind of thread to me so i wanted to see what this was, it will prob get deleted if we dont get answers soon

bigjimking

every thread you have made has been approved, out of the 6 threads you have made 2 have gone down, your Amber Leah thread was nuked because she DMCA'd it and there was already a more popular and used thread of jem cox. so i dont know what you are on about.

this was a new kind of thread to me so i wanted to see what this was, it will prob get deleted if we dont get answers soon
I'm not complaining my threads haven't been approved. I more meant that generally they take the quoted 24hrs which is fair enough then clickbait shit like this just appears

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
i cant speak for the other admins, but i do shit during the day, i approved this thread around 9pm when i was on, most thread requests happen around 4am-10am when i am not around, its all timing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fapper OnlyFans 0