Cara Delevingne

Feet N Ass

Allegedly this vag-fie is her but can't confirm w/o face? Plus a few legit nude shots that I haven't seen on other threads

Attachments

• delevingne_dele-VAG-ne_734.jpg
    delevingne_dele-VAG-ne_734.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 9,605
  • delevingne_76.jpg
    delevingne_76.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 9,056
  • Cara-Delevingne-buns_OOOOnice-TheFappeningBlog.com-9-768x960.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne-buns_OOOOnice-TheFappeningBlog.com-9-768x960.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 6,335
  • Cara-Delevingne-Naked.jpg
    Cara-Delevingne-Naked.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 8,456

fudefrak

In her new show "Planet Sex" she has a mold of her pussy made and designs some art around it. The show doesn't specifically say which art is her pussy, only suggesting it's one of 3 possibilities, but you can see glimpses of her working on the artwork. Based on those glimpses, I figured out this particular artwork is likely the one she made of her pussy mold. You can of course compare this to the images claimed to be leaked of her pussy, and decide for yourself whether you think they're likely her or not.

Attachments

• Cara Delevingne's pussy art.jpg
    Cara Delevingne's pussy art.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 15,443
  • 20141001205513-c3fb2a17-me.jpg
    20141001205513-c3fb2a17-me.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 15,383
  • 20141001205516-421daaa7-me.jpg
    20141001205516-421daaa7-me.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 14,952

dead_monkey

In her new show "Planet Sex" she has a mold of her pussy made and designs some art around it. The show doesn't specifically say which art is her pussy, only suggesting it's one of 3 possibilities, but you can see glimpses of her working on the artwork. Based on those glimpses, I figured out this particular artwork is likely the one she made of her pussy mold. You can of course compare this to the images claimed to be leaked of her pussy, and decide for yourself whether you think they're likely her or not.
I mean have looked closely at the thickness and "age" of those fingers? It's not her, her fingers are much thinner.

grehex

I remember the second pussy pic was posted years ago and was supposedly Amy Schumer. Those look like older woman's hands and more overweight than Cara.

hielo

With all the Times she has shown her body throughout the years. It doesn’t make much sense on why this person Would release a censored poor quality pic of her. If they’re trying to get people to buy the set, it would make more sense to release something that sets it apart from her other pics, imo.