Camwhores help

jd0247

Hi,

My camwhores.tv account has been disabled for almost a year and I have no idea why or how to get access back to my account. I have used the contact support option on the website too many times to count and have had no response. I found email addresses and have tried to contact the site through this but have had no response on this either. I am desperate to get access to this again as all of my videos are posted on my account and have them no where else. (I know rookie mistake!) Does anyone have idea what I can do next to get access back to my account again. Any help would be appreciated :)

lazerbrick

Hi,

My camwhores.tv account has been disabled for almost a year and I have no idea why or how to get access back to my account. I have used the contact support option on the website too many times to count and have had no response. I found email addresses and have tried to contact the site through this but have had no response on this either. I am desperate to get access to this again as all of my videos are posted on my account and have them no where else. (I know rookie mistake!) Does anyone have idea what I can do next to get access back to my account again. Any help would be appreciated :)
did you post any content on it.

sausages

Hi,

You can try the This seems to be the place to post problems you have with the main site. If I remember, you need to make a new account there because I don't think it uses the same login details.

I've stopped posting to Camwhores and made all my private vids public to avoid friend requests that I won't see for months.
I uploaded a lot that never made it past processing or just weren't approved. No idea what the reasons were, and I felt I was wasting my time. If they gave a little feedback it would have helped, but the contact messages are ignored.
The videos that did make it took 5+ days to appear.

jd0247

Hi,

Thanks for the message :) i have tried that webiste but annoyingly, I have had no response on it and I am still waiting for the confirmation email to come through despite resending it everytime I log in. I appreciate your help in this :)

jd0247

did you post any content on it.
I had a quite a number of videos on my profile that I was able to add on there with no issues. I tried to login one day and it told me my account was disabled but have no idea why as I hadn't posted anything on my page in probably a month at that time. I have reached out to other people that had this issue but they had ignored me so you guys responding to me is really appreciated :)

lazerbrick

I had a quite a number of videos on my profile that I was able to add on there with no issues. I tried to login one day and it told me my account was disabled but have no idea why as I hadn't posted anything on my page in probably a month at that time. I have reached out to other people that had this issue but they had ignored me so you guys responding to me is really appreciated :)
who did you have videos of posted on there?

jd0247

who did you have videos of posted on there?
I had videos of various girls from BabestationCams on there and a few that I had from years back added on to boost my profile. Those videos weren't an issue previously I don't think and I never had any notification from the site to suggest otherwise. Annoyingly, the original email i used to sign up with was deleted due to it being hacked a few years ago so when I had contacted support I asked if they could email me at my new email address but have not heard nothing every time I message them. If it is something I did wrong then I would gladly hold my hands up and admit I did wrong but, difficult to know what I have done if they won't speak to me :(

jd0247

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else had anything else they can recommend. Unfortunately, I have exhusted all my options now and fear that i have lost that account completely :(

roverite

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else had anything else they can recommend. Unfortunately, I have exhusted all my options now and fear that i have lost that account completely :(

Have you tried opening a new account, maybe with a different email ?
If you were successful, you could search for your videos, or your old account,
and access them that way, providing they weren't private.

jd0247

Have you tried opening a new account, maybe with a different email ?
If you were successful, you could search for your videos, or your old account,
and access them that way, providing they weren't private.
I had created a new account but unfortunately I had all my videos private so not able to access them that way. :( Not sure what else to do as i have tried everything else I possibly can. Can't seem to get anywhere in trying to contact them through the support option

roverite

I've been having trouble for months now, with not being able to see my subscriptions,
when I click on the subscription button, it starts to redirect then just stays like that, until it shows
a time-out notice.
I joined the CW forum, to see if I could get any information there, and there were a lot of other users
having the same trouble, I posted several times, asking what could be done.
The forum moderator did eventually reply, saying admin know about the issue, and are working on it.
At least the moderator did reply to me.
But the issue still persists, and I cannot see what my "friends" are uploading, I would have to visit each
"friend" to see if they had uploaded anything lately, and with about 700 subscriptions, it's impossible to do.

I would join the CW forum if I were you, and just keep asking for solutions, it may take a few posts, before
you get a reply.

Good luck.

jd0247

Hi,
Thanks for the link. I have used this site recently, still waiting for the confirmation email to come through and have not had a response when I have sent a message. Think I am at the point of no return and ran out of options