British tourist in Ayia Napa gangbang videos

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Just seeing the news today has anyone got the videos of that British girl having an orgy with those Israeli boys in Ayia Napa a couple of years ago, I've got a couple of videos kicking around my hard drive somewhere if allowed to post them.....
Never heard of this. Would love to see. Can you send to me?
There is no orgy it’s a gang rape !!! So the pair of you sick fucks want to watch a gang rape? How pleasant you must be I hope for females everywhere the pair of you sad sick cunts are single and remain that way and impotent just to make sure no female has to endure cuntards like you anywhere near them, I will save Ban hammer the trouble of removing you both, banned for requesting rape videos!!!

Update.. All who liked the thread creators request have also been removed those interested in actual rape content are not welcome here so go join the nonces!

mr.jay861

There is no orgy it’s a gang rape !!! So the pair of you sick fucks want to watch a gang rape? How pleasant you must be I hope for females everywhere the pair of you sad sick cunts are single and remain that way and impotent just to make sure no female has to endure cuntards like you anywhere near them, I will save Ban hammer the trouble of removing you both, banned for requesting rape videos!!!

Update.. All who liked the thread creators request have also been removed those interested in actual rape content are not welcome here so go join the nonces!
Thank you for jumping on this with such ferver. There is BDSM consensual safe stuff out there for those who want to see fantasy stuff. Real shit like this should never see the light of day other than to identify those who have done such a horrible art and pay the price for it.