Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustAmazing82

That's a weird way to say "I'm desperate to make everyone think I'm getting the last word, but I have nothing to refute you with."

See, when you asked for an English translation, I figured you at least knew English. Turns out you don't. What a shame.

Seriously pal, your attempts to come across “clever” and “educated” are completely see-through and comical. Had you not already posted on numerous threads outlining your inanity, it may have been somewhat believable.

Let me make this clear so even yourself, with the most simple of minds, can understand.
Taking people’s words and taking them completely out of context does not get any point across other than you lack the mere skills to converse with an adult.
So your statement of “you is an girl” is not only your (poor) attempt at a substantial comeback, but you’d also be making the assumption that I class you as a “being”. To refer to you as a girl would be giving you far too much credit. When in fact I was pointing out that you act like someone or something unable to control its hormones, therefore constantly posts a lot of diatribe on these forums. Sadly, you missed that point...now that’s where the REAL irony sits.

By all means, continue to throw your little insults at me by re-arranging my words and adding words to it, I used to enjoy the same thing when I was five years old.
But unless you want a conversation where you’re going to actually base your points on things that aren’t fictitious and haven’t been created in that very small yet warped mind of yours, then don’t expect me to respond with anything substantial.

The point is. If I actually thought you possessed any ounce of credibility or moral, I’d perhaps be effected by your comments. The fact I aren’t and everyone on here thinks you’re a joke, pretty much says it all.

gertrudesmash

true it was nothing special, just find it strange that she would have kept it on her phone if it didn't mean anything, it's not as though it was a drunken night out, jokey thing.

J

JustAmazing82

I'll have to read this in segments, because there's no way I can get through it all when you try to claim that literally calling someone female as an attempted insult was taken "out of context". And "I'm not even the least bit affected by your replies" doesn't hold up when you're posting walls of text that furiously try to retcon what you said, sweetie. Might as well just replace that entire comment with:
There’s two sides to every story, and in both you’re a little bitch.

S

Symedia

I agree with the celebrity term being misplaced but, does it really matter? There are some pretty hot girls on these shows, despite how shite the shows actually are.

Well yes it does matter as this is a celebrity forum. Otherwise, we'd be posting random hot women we see in supermarkets too.

J

JustAmazing82

Well yes it does matter as this is a celebrity forum. Otherwise, we'd be posting random hot women we see in supermarkets too.
Well these people get called celebrities by the media so tough titties

J

JustAmazing82

Schreibe and his twelve personalities can’t get enough of me. He’s obsessed. Little cunt bubble. :p:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0