Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd79

Firstly, fuck off. Secondly, if you think those girls he posted were fit, then you need glasses. When someone says they're going to post some "fit girls", I expect to see pics of fit girls. In what way does that make me a retard? Thirdly, fuck off again.

J

JustAmazing82

Firstly, fuck off. Secondly, if you think those girls he posted were fit, then you need glasses. When someone says they're going to post some "fit girls", I expect to see pics of fit girls. In what way does that make me a retard? Thirdly, fuck off again.
Firstly, stop being a hormonal little bitch. If you need someone to buy you a pack of sanitary towels, just ask. Secondly, given your very limited intellect, you couldn’t even pull a muscle. So crawl back up your arse and stop spamming these forums with your fairy tale bullshit.

Jog on.

J

JustAmazing82

Real life image of the ladies man @cd79

Attachments

• 8CD1143F-ECC6-4410-A5F0-0A20D50224BA.jpeg
    8CD1143F-ECC6-4410-A5F0-0A20D50224BA.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 71

Trev555

You couldn't find any fit girls, so - with the exception of maybe the first one, you posted pics of these munters, instead.
Exceptional fuck nut where is your contribution then? I am sure a ladies man such as you self is brimming with pics of stunning women! Fucking tool crawl back under what ever rock you came out from twat

J

JustAmazing82

I love the "given your very limited intellect..." right after "you is an GIRL!!!1!". Imagine if it wasn't unironic...
Where did I say the words “you is an girl”

Does anyone speak Retard? If so, can you translate into English what he’s on about?

J

JustAmazing82

If you think anything inside quotation marks has to EXACTLY copy the source then you just misquoted me. If you're sensible enough to know what "paraphrasing" means then:

That better? Think it'll get past your eardrum and into the brain this time, or do you want to parrot some more 4Chan-reject insults?
You could separate them with "hurr durr" to spice things up some. I can see it now...

Fuck, dude, you're basically Know Your Meme personified.

Boring. Anyone else?

J

JustAmazing82

If you think anything inside quotation marks has to EXACTLY copy the source then you just misquoted me. If you're sensible enough to know what "paraphrasing" means then:

That better? Think it'll get past your eardrum and into the brain this time, or do you want to parrot some more 4Chan-reject insults?
You could separate them with "hurr durr" to spice things up some. I can see it now...

Fuck, dude, you're basically Know Your Meme personified.

Attachments

• D77EF15C-BB6D-405F-BD2E-8BEC2FA1595C.png
    D77EF15C-BB6D-405F-BD2E-8BEC2FA1595C.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 90

gertrudesmash

the only interesting thing about Tamzin's set was her kissing that other girl! did we find out who and if this was a real private kissie pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0