OnlyFans Bard Bernie's Bright

These images have been used without my consent. Your DCMA rules do not have any information. I will be serving this site notice to remove MY pictures. This is illegal and you do not have my consent. To whoever leaked my pictures, I'm sure you have an issue with me. Would you like to address me directly? Baddbernie@gmail.com

These pictures are part of my art collection for my book and album, "Glasgow Road" there is a story behind all of what I do and I am proud of my work. But this is not for anyone else to distribute. Only me at my own volition.

For what it’s worth, your content was actually fantastic and amongst my favourite. I would have loved if I could support your work directly, but I can’t find any links through your insta or Snapchat? Is there anywhere you post content directly?

Halocock

For what it’s worth, your content was actually fantastic and amongst my favourite. I would have loved if I could support your work directly, but I can’t find any links through your insta or Snapchat? Is there anywhere you post content directly?
Oh my, she’s not going to fuck you, or send you a few cheeky nudes you know:oops::D

Halocock

Obviously not, hence my asking where to support her content directly.

Not very bright are you? Or original for that matter.
You’re on a site getting nudes for free, don’t even go there with your morality, if she hadn’t come on you would still be ripping the head off to any of her content posted!

blackgass

Couple of recent ass videos

Attachments

• jBeWLikWnanUkyhxu0SvK.1034.mp4
    255.1 KB · Views: 6
  • oKyOMtMTIX13iLVW5kl1M.1034 (1).mp4
    567 KB · Views: 4