Nival

So it happened again last night with the same mate after several drinks on a night out. He just said out of the blue how he’d never forgotten the pics and vids of my missus being nailed by me, and that he wanted a few pics for personal use, as his memory was now fuzzy of them. I was so turned on by this that I gave him a video. He more than eagerly gave me a video of him and his missus getting a pounding too on holiday last year. It was hot as fuck.
I was staying over at his that night. After we both went to bed I heard him playing my video again and again loudly. I assume he was getting his personal use with it. Needless to say, I was doing the same with his video.
We had a good chat about it in the morning.

So here’s a question, would you rather see videos/pictures of the latest celeb, or see videos/pictures of your mate’s very attractive wife/gf? After seeing my mate’s missus in all her orgasming glory, I would have to say option 2.
Option 2 without a doubt

W

Wellington Souzq

indeed its pretty crazy as the blood flows faster... and ya get an adrenaline rush...

S

safaaaron

We love to share pictures of the wife and me. Add us snapchat orion1900 kik orion.1900

Scarecrow83

So it happened again last night with the same mate after several drinks on a night out. He just said out of the blue how he’d never forgotten the pics and vids of my missus being nailed by me, and that he wanted a few pics for personal use, as his memory was now fuzzy of them. I was so turned on by this that I gave him a video. He more than eagerly gave me a video of him and his missus getting a pounding too on holiday last year. It was hot as fuck.
I was staying over at his that night. After we both went to bed I heard him playing my video again and again loudly. I assume he was getting his personal use with it. Needless to say, I was doing the same with his video.
We had a good chat about it in the morning.

So here’s a question, would you rather see videos/pictures of the latest celeb, or see videos/pictures of your mate’s very attractive wife/gf? After seeing my mate’s missus in all her orgasming glory, I would have to say option 2.

Would you consider trading?