Any older members unhappy with current state of the site?

Crouchie

Gold Member
Just deleted much of my content from the site probably bout 100 posts. I've left the original posts in the threads I started (some of the content was removed by mods at various points and some attachments are no longer visible for some reason). Some other posts where the content came from a pc I no longer have I've left in place.

I'm pretty fed up with a lot (not all) of the newer members. Way too many request threads, non leak threads, repeats, pointless bumps, abuse and snark for my liking on here now.

I've tried in the past to add to the site with content, discussion or questioning.

Just got called a prick earlier which is unacceptable to me. Especially from a poster who started a new thread to repost content from years back. I'm sure I've upset people on here before but I've tried not to be personally insulting. I've described threads as pointless etc but don't feel the need to be insulting.

Just curious is it just me or are some of the older members also unhappy with the current state of affairs?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
ive been here since the beginning, your contributions and content does not go over looked, but its the same everytime a new wave leaks happens, all the idiots rush here and get out of line, then after months they go back into their holes. i pretty much ignore everything because i know no one is every gonna read the rules or pinned posts. if its there its there, but i always remember who posts stuff so when i see your name i know you post something good.

there are no mods to organize this forum anymore like there was back then so its pretty much self police, but people dont adhere because lawlessness. if we were able to appoint mods you would be up on my list.

TLDR: shits fuck until we get a mod or 2 because crapper has to much on his plate

Jayman

Crapper needs to make some guys who post regularly and are on the board daily mods, so we can delete and remove the jerk offs.

PharoahEgypt

I think the forum is reflecting modern society. I know for sure we were all far politer to each other at other forums back in the day.

I know I've been guilty of 'snarking' as you call it at several people on here, but I just have a low tolerance for stupidity; in the main people coming asking the same question time after time, having not bothered to spend a few minutes looking before leaping, or just bumping threads for no reason. Worse when you then get two more complaining about the bump, therefore re-bumping it twice more.... Grr!

Like I told you in my un-replied PM Crouchie, Some of us long-time collectors just get grouchy at some of the newbies... But perhaps should remember when we were also newbies at one time.... distant as it may seem?

Crouchie

Gold Member
I think the forum is reflecting modern society. I know for sure we were all far politer to each other at other forums back in the day.

I know I've been guilty of 'snarking' as you call it at several people on here, but I just have a low tolerance for stupidity; in the main people coming asking the same question time after time, having not bothered to spend a few minutes looking before leaping, or just bumping threads for no reason. Worse when you then get two more complaining about the bump, therefore re-bumping it twice more.... Grr!

Like I told you in my un-replied PM Crouchie, Some of us long-time collectors just get grouchy at some of the newbies... But perhaps should remember when we were also newbies at one time.... distant as it may seem?

Fair enough on most points here. I was an active poster on a now defunct celeb forum for years with zero issues. When I came here it wasn't a big deal for me. I got content from my other forum (amongst other sources) for here and was also able to bring content from here to there. If I didn't have something to add I didn't post. Other than the mods I probably had the highest content to post ratio of anyone on here.

Some posters on here may well deserve some snark with their failure to read to the rules, ignoring the advice of more seasoned posters and just plain stupidity.

I've accidently started repeat threads by copying and pasting misspelled names from other sources and posted content that didn't turn out to be legit. Mostly I'd acknowledge the error myself.

Maybe I'm just getting too cranky with age.

Hopefully this thread may provide a venue to vent re the forum as needed for those of us who need it.

Crouchie

Gold Member
sorry guys
DMCA abuses everyday
Just to be clear not having a go at the mods in initial post. I understand that content needs to be removed due to DMCA violations.

Are we on safer ground posting links to pics in external sources? Frequently I might upload <10 pics to the site but anymore than that I I'd just post link to imagebam gallery etc. Does it make a difference?

Jayman

Cant we get some more mods to help with getting the jerk offs suspended/banned from the site, remove the spam and shut down the arguments between the children?

Last edited:
Y

yellosnoman2.0

Unfortunately gents, thus is the price we pay for leaks. The sites grown by leaps and bounds in the past 3+ years but with new content comes new members, Dmca issues etc. I dislike the fact that almost every thread disolves into childish arguements and trolling, but unfortunately I don't think we'll ever be able to fully get away from it. My original account was perma banned for Linking a site that I didn't want to save and repost 20 photos from. I don't think those days were the right answer either. Not much help o o direction I know. More of just a general observation.

Jayman

I agree yello. There are other sites that have been around a long time and do not tolerate the BS. I have not been a saint and now I just come here and enjoy.

I am not sure what the answer is either, but getting the children (men that act like children) to either calm down and stop being tough guys over the keyboard or kicking them out will make the board a much better place.

I am in no way bashing the mods now. Just asking that maybe they could use some help

Jayman

I am also happy to be a mod. I am on here daily and have been reporting people constantly.

I am tired of the BS and the keyboard warriors.

Y

yellosnoman2.0

Hey gang, just another observation, I think we should try to reign in the number of threads for each celeb/personality. When there's "leaked nude", nude (non leaks) and Sexy, it seems like we may be eating up a pile of extra space having 3 or 4 threads for the same gal, followed by numerous posts on every post over the semantics of whether or not it's the correct thread. Probably difficult to do at this point, but it just seems like if you give anyone new any opportunity to criticize or shit talk they dive in head first. Case and point the greg sulkin post. We're 4+ pages deep on that thread and there hasn't been a pic or comment of worth since the fourth post

Jayman

Are you guys going to do anything about the bullshit going on in the forums?

It is getting out of hand and old.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
no one can really do anything until @fapper or @crapper makes someone a mod to take care of the day to day (also i dont know if anyone asked them personally). but even if all the regulars left pics would still be posted in all the same posts whether we in the right place or not, its not like fap is getting paid for this (that i know of). the way i see it is that fap created this place, he can do what he wants with it.

PharoahEgypt

To be honest, I don't think that some who's still quite new here would get the respect you need to be a successful mod/admin. A clever man also once said to me that anyone who craves a job really bad should never get the job; okay, he was talking about politicians. but same ballpark.... lol.

Leave it to the two who do it now; albeit not in the way most of us would like some days.... okay, most days.

The forum is a bit of a mess; not just a few people guilty, but a build up of months and months of lots of people adding content to incorrect sections, those two top dogs included.... Not entirely sure English is their first language either.. though I could be wrong there...?