Amanda Seyfried

gasm88

Yes, sure, I'm the one who needs manners while you are saying "shut your pathetic little mouth you caps lock cunt"......

Sure...... Clever guy...........
So, aout that video, still look in the APPROPRIATE thread.

Oh... and get reported, btw.

gasm88

Ok, so you assume I am being disrespectful. That's where you were wrong. And you answered by being insulting.

Seraph-X

If anyone's still unable to find the Amanda Seyfried, Emma Watson and Analeigh Tipton pics, then do what I did after ages of failing to find them anywhere on torrent sites. Use a VPN and go onto Extra Torrent. I hate using that site myself because it's crammed full of computer-freezing popups, but there's a folder there called 'Celebrity Leaked Nudes NEW2017 Homemade'. It contains most of the first round of leaks, and also features Alyssa Arce, Jasmine Waltz, Jillian Murray, Rhona Mitra and Sophie Gradon.

Last edited:

Seraph-X

She is lovely. She's had her tits out already in a few movies, but I could look at them repeatedly.

bluemoonjoel

In the picture with her mouth open, has she got a mouth full of cum? She looks to be in between a dudes legs, can someone zoom in on her mouth and post it, I can't on my phone.