Alison Brie

Like?

• Yes

Votes: 1,330 96.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 3.6%

• Total voters

Buba_fart

God damn, chevrandy. Calm down we all want to see then as much as you do.with that being said.....dkgjfjshjanajsjxicfndbssbbdjjds! Where the fuck are thay?! Someone fuckin leak them already!

F

flapmasterflap

I don't know it doesn't look right. It seems the reflection of her boob doesn't match...

that was the first thing I looked at too, but I think they're similar enough to be believable. Look at the hair in the reflection, it doesn't look like it matches up either.

Ingso

I am 100% certain that's photoshopped.

Not sure if you guys know but Alison is doing the Netflix series after the GLOW TV show I watched as a kid. I think the actors had to sign a nudity clause. Maybe we will get some shots of her this summer it comes out in June. Keeping my fingers crossed.

"Alison Brie, is not only getting naked once, but twice in the series premiere of GLOW on Netflix. No, it isn’t a body double. Yes, it’s well lit. Actually, the later scene is somewhat dark. More details closer to the June 23 release date."

-https://

There was purportedly a (censored) topless shot already leaked from the editing bay (I'm skeptical):

Jake pitt

As a Web designer by profession I can tell you 100% that it is photoshopped someone has tried to cover her real boobs ( probably preview pic) and put drawn on fake boobs. The biggest giveaway are the areolas.

Donniep

I am 100% certain that's photoshopped.

"Alison Brie, is not only getting naked once, but twice in the series premiere of GLOW on Netflix. No, it isn’t a body double. Yes, it’s well lit. Actually, the later scene is somewhat dark. More details closer to the June 23 release date."

-https://

There was purportedly a (censored) topless shot already leaked from the editing bay (I'm skeptical):

I thought that was a recapped April Fools Day joke. Everyone seems to think that on the site.