AI Enhanced - Seperate Thread?

piffpaffpuff

In light of the onset of AI Enhanced images (which often make people look like baked potatoes) can we set up a seperate thread for them, so that threads for the lady in question arent filled of multiple images of varying amounts of potatoness?

Last edited:

dantevirgil

Hi, I think i'm one of the user that provides mor AI Enhanced pics, i like most of them, sometimes they are not perfect but some day the machine while learn and I guess they will be, as scary as that sounds...

Anyway, I do want to know where i can post my AI pics, on the same thread of the originals (as I currenltly do), on a different sub forum like deepfake (altought they are not) or in a future new subforum for ai enhanced pics? thank you in advanced

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
Hi, I think i'm one of the user that provides mor AI Enhanced pics, i like most of them, sometimes they are not perfect but some day the machine while learn and I guess they will be, as scary as that sounds...

Anyway, I do want to know where i can post my AI pics, on the same thread of the originals (as I currenltly do), on a different sub forum like deepfake (altought they are not) or in a future new subforum for ai enhanced pics? thank you in advanced
you can do one of 2 things, for each celeb you enhance make a new thread and title it with their name and the words enhanced only, or create 1 thread and title it something like celeb enhanced pictures only

dantevirgil

Ok perfect Ill be doing this: for each celeb you enhance make a new thread and title it with their name and the words enhanced only:

In which sub forum should go these threads?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
just wondering if its worth having a sub forum named "AI enhanced"?
no that would just make things more a pain in the ass. some celebs already have like 5 pages, one in each section (IE. emma watson). im just gonna make a thread and figure out where to put it and move all the "enhanced" stuff their

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ScudNutz Off-Topic (Photos, humor, dating, etc.) 78