WWE - Paige

R

Ragnarock

You think? This site is perfect for people who just want some attention. Just look at Crapper.

Crapper is the moderator you idiot he is the one who posts most of the stuff on this site.

As for the rest well this thread has certainly gone off topic and become a total waste so someone might as well delete it because there is no worthwhile material to be put up it’s just pointless banter now.

R

Ragnarock

I know. He's also the person who trawls stuff from social media to dump in the leaks section and does absolutely fuck all to moderate this place. This site is basically where he goes for attention.

He does moderate because he has banned some people of this site.

R

Ragnarock

He just bans whoever gets reported. I made an account just to report it and it got banned. That's not moderating.

That’s what moderators do, make sure the forum is running smoothly and ban people who are ruining the site.

R

Ragnarock

You are clearly missing the point! He wanted it to get banned to prove his point. What is so hard to understand?

Nope! the only point he has proved is that he constantly whines and likes getting himself banned which is sad really.

R

Ragnarock

Jesus, dude, even after someone spells it out for you you still can't get the fucking point.

Also, I'm here for the giggles. Like the fact that the tiny-dick-pic guy has just liked your comment...

Still whining sit down and shut up.

I feel so old. I remember a time when I could come to this place look at some questionably sourced pics, gifs or vids and just fap away. Now it mostly bullshit on top of bullshit with a side of fuck off sauce.

lutherkent

Would you like Jeremy's help? If you'd like to be a guest on The Jeremy Kyle Show please check the list below, and don't forget to include your telephone number in your email so we can contact you as soon as possible! Thank you.

Please read the before applying to be a guest on the show. Calls from a BT landline cost the same as a call to a standard UK landline. Calls from other networks may be higher, and from mobiles will be considerably more.

***IMPORTANT: PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND US YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR EMAIL SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS.***

0161 952 1041 or talk@itv.com

R

Ragnarock

Not as old as "hojoi" who is definitely a genuine 86 year old woman. Nice try Josh/Muller/Stanley and quite possibly Ragnarock.

Sums it up pretty much around here then doesn’t it, if we have a 86yr old woman running around the place whining.

Surprise this site is frightening for you to look at for your age.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 0
Y Celebrity Leaked Photos 25
F Requests 0
S Celebs Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 17