cheryl cole?

J

Jordan Cox

Can imagine OREO popping up on this one day saying he had her nudes the faggot lol

J

Jobe1

Can imagine OREO popping up on this one day saying he had her nudes the faggot lol
He had the ones he told me he had, and let me have them, problem is when people act like cunts towards you it tends to put you off handing them out

Jimbo234

Because people are cunts in the first place lol this site is full of em I'm not guna kiss nobody's ass for some pics lol we shouldn't have to.. it's like when you sell anything people don't have to be nice to you.. this is a sharing forum why even be on here if your just guna fuck people about to the point where you snap with em id fuckin love to meet some of these faggots in person I really would..

J

Jobe1

Because people are cunts in the first place lol this site is full of em I'm not guna kiss nobody's ass for some pics lol we shouldn't have to.. it's like when you sell anything people don't have to be nice to you.. this is a sharing forum why even be on here if your just guna fuck people about to the point where you snap with em id fuckin love to meet some of these faggots in person I really would..
I didn't kiss anyone's arse, I just asked if he'd upload them and he did, when someone's first response however is to call you a lying twat then It's understandable

A

alfstar01

Oh shut it u nonce

M

Mr.awsome

I'm pretty sure she had a paparazzi picture of her topless on the beach? I remember as a kid seeing it on a paper in morning then went I went back to the shop after school it was sold out (this was over 10 years ago)

ianc

I'm pretty sure she had a paparazzi picture of her topless on the beach? I remember as a kid seeing it on a paper in morning then went I went back to the shop after school it was sold out (this was over 10 years ago)

She's never been papped topless. 100%. You've seen a copy of the Sport with "Cheryl Topless!" in big print then "Anger over fake pics" in tiny print underneath.

But her Mum on the other hand is quite happy to show her goods