WRESTLING DIVAS...DON’T USE REAL NAMES All content welcome as long as it’s at least SEXY Use common sense for SEXY

Enough is enough insta type content within reason allowed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
@Wolfsbain what happen when it’s posted on ig and twitter ?
Instagram has its own thread so if it’s identical to what is also posted on Twitter/ X then it goes in the insta thread, the problem is this thread has become confusing as hell with everybody wanting this that and everything else while wanting their own feelings about what should and shouldn’t be allowed taken into consideration, if this keeps up eventually we may as well call this thread the Women of wrestling no content allowed ever:oops:
Also as the guy above pointed out and this was discussed a long time ago not everyone has instagram so have no idea it’s posted on there, this was never a “leaks” thread it was just a decent content thread that was moved after insane amounts of bickering and abuse, the thread would work extremely well if there was a lot more tolerance among members about what can be posted to cater for everyone along with a half sensible approach to content being posted, specifically those posting absolutely anything that contains a hint of a female wrestler just to pinch up the like count.

Last edited:

SPFC

Instagram has its own thread so if it’s identical to what is also posted on Twitter/ X then it goes in the insta thread, the problem is this thread has become confusing as hell with everybody wanting this that and everything else while wanting their own feelings about what should and shouldn’t be allowed taken into consideration, if this keeps up eventually we may as well call this thread the Women of wrestling no content allowed ever:oops:
Also as the guy above pointed out and this was discussed a long time ago not everyone has instagram so have no idea it’s posted on there, this was never a “leaks” thread it was just a decent content thread that was moved after insane amounts of bickering and abuse, the thread would work extremely well if there was a lot more tolerance among members about what can be posted to cater for everyone along with a half sensible approach to content being posted, specifically those posting absolutely anything that contains a hint of a female wrestler just to pinch up the like count.
I read what you wrote, and I didn‘t see anything posted as to what I posted, so of course that is why posted it. I do t steal others post, or look back and post the things others have posted days, weeks, months, or years. I look back 3+weeks to see if Z3lina V3ga was posted, and saw nothing. This was new content too, so a day max is sufficient, and I still look back all the time at least several days.

on a side note the way you can potentially solve this threads issue is by stating OnlyFans content only. It is confusing as it is not specific, so that gets swirly very quickly. The MMA thread is more detailed, and the P@ige thread is its own thing that works the best of them all from what I can see.