All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

Katang long

i called it right on the guy in the video then. as soon as i heard sportsman i could only think of him that she'd dated long enough to have let him make a tape. do we know, apart from dannii going down on the other woman, who's giving the bj? etc?
Glad to know someone in the ‘know-how’ and keep staying in the game if you know what I mean ;)

pseer_uk

Lisa Burke! Hasn't been on TV for years but that's a name that would be an incredible suprise as a leak.
It's not a leak as such, but one of a number of photoshoots sold on various forums by a guy usually going by the name of 'terrythomas' that have found their way into traders' lists (see also Emma Jesson, Francine lewis and others). For more info read the series of posts starting here:

P

PharoahEgypt

It's not a leak as such, but one of a number of photoshoots sold on various forums by a guy usually going by the name of 'terrythomas' that have found their way into traders' lists (see also Emma Jesson, Francine lewis and others). For more info read the series of posts starting here:
but as you linked to, this discussion has been had once before already. only those with those sets will be able to help you, or not, if they keep their promise to the original photographer not to share or trade them.

pseer_uk

but as you linked to, this discussion has been had once before already. only those with those sets will be able to help you, or not, if they keep their promise to the original photographer not to share or trade them.
To clarify, I was simply pointing out to a newbie what sort of 'leak' it was likely to be and why it would therefore be less of an "incredible suprise". I wasn't intending to give the impression that I was on the lookout for those sets.

Rommeluff

I did a bit of looking and yeah, it's supposed to be a lingerie photoshoot. Emma Crosby, another Sky presenter is supposed to have a similar set.

P

PharoahEgypt

The Emma Jesson shoot is good, still waiting on the Emma Crosby and others he shot...
i don't ever recall seeing her name on any of TT's lists? but ur correct, the EJ one is particularly erotic & revealing. Lisa Burke's also good.

Rommeluff

i don't ever recall seeing her name on any of TT's lists? but ur correct, the EJ one is particularly erotic & revealing. Lisa Burke's also good.
It probably wouldn't be from the same source as Burke's etc, Crosby's husband is apparently a pro photographer so it makes sense she'd have some revealing photos around. She appeared on a Brit only list a few months back.