Lauren Cohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernH

Not sure what you think you see in these two caps? She doesn't have small, perky tits, they are much bigger. So her nips would not be there but further down her shirt (well, maybe it's just the very bad quality of the source).
0164.jpg

But I don't understand why you made a new thread for this when there's already at least 5 Cohan threads, two alone in the Leaked Photo section (even though they don't contain any leaks). What is, however, much more questionable is the fact that a mod approved of this post as being enough reason for a new thread. I thought that was the whole reason of moderating new threads before they "go live"...
Cohan-threads.jpg

Finally, I don't think anyone would consider this a leak in the sense this whole website has been built around.

Took alot of vlc snaps, would be great if someone could do it in hd, lightened shadows and her puffy nips that was in a promo for new season. Not sure where this belongs. It was a leak from a new episode at the time and actual nip.
It fully shows her tit, not sure how that got past censors and no one has noticed. I found another clip, shows 2 times. It has to be in hd somewhere.
link to video

Not sure what you think you see in these two caps? She doesn't have small, perky tits, they are much bigger. So her nips would not be there but further down her shirt (well, maybe it's just the very bad quality of the source).
View attachment 965410

But I don't understand why you made a new thread for this when there's already at least 5 Cohan threads, two alone in the Leaked Photo section (even though they don't contain any leaks). What is, however, much more questionable is the fact that a mod approved of this post as being enough reason for a new thread. I thought that was the whole reason of moderating new threads before they "go live"...
View attachment 965411

Finally, I don't think anyone would consider this a leak in the sense this whole website has been built around.
That is just because of her bra she showed her tits in van wilder 2, they are small and perky. puffy nips. The clip clearly shows it and if you download pic and zoom there is no bra just hanging tit.

Attachments

• Vk2AO5Q.jpg
    Vk2AO5Q.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,419

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
View attachment 965410

View attachment 965411

Mods are human too and there were a lot of posts to approve, 1 slipped through I would apologise but I’m not sorry, it won’t take but a minute to correct the mistake, there is a report button if it had bothered you that much:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R OnlyFans 2
piffpaffpuff Celebrity Sexy Photos 14
crapper Fake Celebrity Nude and Deepfakes 7
V Celebrity Sexy Photos 14
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 12